Monetary donations are the most diverse way of helping our teens because it can be used to buy new clothes or for administrative costs.
Mail your check to:
9212 E Montgomery
Spokane Valley, WA 99206
To donate via Paypal, click the button below:
You can also donate clothing. We take clothing donations that meet the following standards:
- Brand new or gently used.
- Clothing or accessory suited for a current teenager.
- No stains or holes in the clothing.
- Must be “in style”
Clothing can be dropped off at Teen Closet in Spokane Valley. We can accept donations when we are open for shoppers (the 2nd Saturday of the month 8am-1pm) or the 4th Tuesday (5pm-7pm). Our volunteers are there sporadically. If they are there, they can take donations. If no one is there, you can leave donations with employees at the Laundro-mat next to TC (IF you have just a bag or 2). (PLEASE do not just leave them.)
What we need:
- Women’s Jeans (every size, all lengths)
- Men’s Jeans (all lengths)
- Men and Women Running Shoes(all sizes)
- Belts (size 32+)
- Men’s size socks
- Women’Underwear (size 5 and above, new only)
- Plus Size clothing
- Coats and jackets
- Socks, new only (adult sizes)
- Baseball Caps
*Please note that we take clothes that will fit teenagers ages 13 to young adulthood and most youth clothing is too small for our needs.”